Sunday, September 23, 2007

U.G.K - BANNED

This is UnderGround Kings first E.P release (1992). The tracks are straight up, no sugar coated fairy tales. I wouldn't play this album around any pregnant chicks, unless ya ready to be slapped up side ya head. Brotha Lynch rapped about pullin tampons out with his teeth, Bushwick Bill spit a few lyrics about fuckin dead bodies. But even those albums wont brace ya for the filth on this E.P.

-Track List-

1 Intro
2 Pregnant Pussy
3 Pusimental
4 Muthafucka Ain't Mine
5 Instumental

2 comments:

BULLANT said...

Gonna grab this tomorrow when I get more time, heard it years ago but with a different frame of mind. It's funny, with all the old UGK shit I always favoured Pimp C's voice out of the 2 but as time went on Bun B got more dominent on the mic and now I prefer his voice and 'Trill' along with GB's 'Foundation' is my best R.A.L. release in years.

Classic duo though, Big Tyme screwed them over though.
Kings Of The Underground!!

SKITZO said...

Yeah man, I reckon Pimp C shined more on 'Too Hard To Swallow' and 'Super Tight'...but on more recent releases...(especially on their solo jams)...Bun B takes the crown..