Monday, July 2, 2007

COOP MC - Home Of The Killas

Coop MC is another underrated classic southern rapper from Texas. This is one of his long out of print solo albums (I'll post up the other one soon). This c.d has a good mix of laid back and hardcore songs. There's some top notch material on this c.d for anybody interested in quality 90's gangsta shit.

-Track List-

1. Intro
2. Real
3. Home Of The Killas
4. Hangin At 2
5. Pressure
6. Blue Sunday
7. Same Old Thang
8. FunkyTown
9. My Woman
10. What's Up Now
11. Problems
12. Hood Drama
13. Pretenders
14. Outro

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this man, classic album here....HOLD UP!!! RIP PIMP C

Anonymous said...

Can you please Re-Up this? I've been looking for this CD for a long time. I like it, but I am not paying $100+ for it like I see on Ebay heh.

Thank you, Sir.