Friday, July 20, 2007

SKITZO - ONLY FEAR OF DEATH


Some say the good die young....but whether ya good or bad, we all gotta go sometime...
Ever had one of those days where shit just don't seem right? Paranoid about someone you had beef with is out to kill ya? Let's face facts, we all die, some sooner than others. Death is an inedible thing that we can't escape. This mix is for anyone who's ever stepped out that door, Not knowing that if you left 5 minutes earlier, your life could of been snatched by the grim reaper. If we're lucky enough to make it to an old age. That's only because some silly cunt didn't kill us on the way. So enjoy yaself while those hearts are still beating and oxygen still fills those lungs. Because in the end......we've all gotta date with death.

-Track List-

1. Only Fear Of Death - 2Pac
2. Dear Homie - Ice T
3. Eternal Bliss - Q Strange
4. Free - K Rino
5. One Day - Esham
6. Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth - Killah Priest
7. Funeral Parlor - NATAS
8. I'm Dead - Scarface
9. You're Nobody Till Somebody kills You - Notorious BIG
10. If I Die 2Night - 2Pac
11. Gotta Be Down 2 Die - 5th Ward Boys
12. No Singin At My Funeral - Esham
13. Suicide - Grave Diggaz (Remix)
14. Till Death Comes - Cypress Hill
15. Death Around The Corner - 2Pac
16. Only God Knows - Bushwick Bill
17. If I Die - Killah Priest
18. Knockin On Heavens Door - Pimpsta
19. Dead Man Walkin - Brotha Lynch Hung

2 comments:

BULLANT said...

Man, another great post. I love blogs with ideas rather than just album give-a-ways...

When you've been through alotta shit in your life such as friends and family dying like I have, and know for a fact you have... these sort of tracks done properly can hit you pretty fuckin' hard.

When I was in my teenage years and never had to deal with the bullshit that life brings I used to skip these tracks, now I skip to these tracks.

SKITZO said...

Man, I've had my fair share of life n death experiences...but didn't wanna give details...alot of these tracks have sentimental value...but everyone's had a brush with death even if they didn't know it - getting followed by a junky packin a needle full of aids...but you happen to walk into a shop, so the junky leaves you alone and kills n robs some other dude - jus for example.

Street Military's 'Dead In A Year' or Point Blanks 'After I'm Dead' would been a sicc choice for this mix...but I posted them tracks already

I've got a few more mixes to come