Tuesday, July 3, 2007

SKITZO - REST IN PEACE



SKITZO'S DEAD HOMIEZ MIX

This time of year has always been a hard one for me. Losing 5 friends to drug addiction, car accidents and mudered by the police. This personal mix is dedicated to all the fallen people world wide. Whether ya friends or family are locked up or gone. Bump this mix and reminisce about anyone you've lost. All songs are complete tracks.
Dedicated to my big brother. I miss ya always

-Track List-

1. Too Late (intro)
2. True Blue Brother - 4 DEEP
3. Rest In Peace - D.M.G
4. You Never Know - K Rino
5. One Day - U.G.K
6. Six Feet Deep - Geto Boys
7. I Wont Forget You G - Sinister
8. Life Goes On - 2Pac
9. Black Sunday - BlackJAck
10. Dead Homiez - Ice Cube
11. Send Me An Angel -Mr. Doctor
12. Closest Road Dawg - Makaveli
13. Me & You - Silkk The Shocker
14. Tearz - Wu Tang Clan
15. R.I.P - Spice 1
16. Pour Out A Lil Liquor - Thug Life
17. I Wish - Wreckless Klan
18. We'll Remember You - R.S.O
19. Never Forget Ya - Obie Trice
20. Moment Of Silence - BlackJack



3 comments:

Andrew said...

Sorry to hear about those that you have lost. R.I.P.

Nice blog. I'm going to add your link to my page right now.

SKITZO said...

Appreciate the words Pimp

We all go through loss...best thing to do is keep those memories alive

Thanks for hookin up that link too

EMVEE said...

Quality mix Skitzo...nice range of tracks on there. Good luck with the blog, can't believe how many posts you've got already.